Blog DE Caminada


Holger Wanke's picture

A1: certificate of coverage needed for working assignments abroad

If you or your employees are traveling abroad for cross-border activities, then since 1.1.2019 the so-called A1 certificate of coverage, which protects against double insurance, is needed. It must be applied for electronically and carried along by the traveller. Learn now what you need to consider concerning the certificate of coverage.